Saturday, January 4, 2014

11 Months



Little Stinker.




This Face!!!! I can't seem to get enough.:)

MY BIRTHDAY...
Can I just say that I have the cutest momma ever?? We went over for Sunday dinner on my birthday and she had the house decorated in honor of me. I felt like a five year old again on my 25th birthday haha. I was laughing about all of the different things she had put up. Can you tell what my favorite color is??



My doll growing up, 2 of my dresses I wore as a baby, crown from a pageant I was in when I was 12, a Princess puzzle, trophy from a dance performance, etc. My Mom is hysterical. 




Just some of my favorite things when I was younger.




Jack thought Grandma was pretty funny too. Seriously though, I think I have the sweetest Mom. She is always thinking of others and cares so much about her children. I love you Mom! You are the best!


Just lounging reading a book.



Trouble Maker


Love this little guy sooooo much!


So comfortable in Daddy's arms





You are so funny Mom!



Are you done with pictures yet?

It has been quite an eventful month! This little monkey is walking all over the place now. He learned fast and early. It has been so fun to watch him learn and grow. He has the cutest personality. He is so friendly, social, happy, and does really well with other people. He also sure loves both of his Grandmas. He imitates sounds and looks like he is trying to say words. He is smiling most of the time! He is such a busy body and will not sit still for very long. Jackson thinks it is really funny when I chase him and when he comes and chases me. Hearing him giggle is the BEST part of being a Mom. It is so nice to know that no matter how down I get at times with my own trials/struggles he needs me, loves me, laughs at me, plays with me, etc. He is my best bud:) I am so lucky I get to share this life with him. He brightens my day! He has taught me patience above anything else. Although I think being a mom is the best job in the world, it may come close to being one of the hardest. There are so many moments where it is so easy to get frustrated, tired, and where I lose my patience. Its exhausting chasing him around everywhere, taking him away from things, hearing him cry when he doesn't get what he wants, etc. Now I see why Heavenly Father allows us to have children. I am learning so many things about myself and what I need to work on so that I can become the person he wants me to be. I truly am grateful to have the opportunity to be a mother in this life. I know there are so many out there that will never get the chance in this life and I feel for them. I never want to take this sacred responsibility for granted. You are my world Jackson and I love you!




1 comment:

  1. What a cute boy! I think in some ways Edmond looks like him...we'll have to put them side by side when we come in May! Your mom is so sweet, that's a fun birthday full of memories :)

    ReplyDelete