Wednesday, June 12, 2013

4 Months





















-Went on our first road trip with the little one! We went to Idaho for Tom's work. We got to see Trina and her sweet family. She watched Jackson while we went to the PBR. Jackson did so well on the road. He was a trooper! He slept pretty much the whole time we were in the car. I was grateful for that. 


Okay I know...I posted way too many pictures, but I couldn't help it! He is so stinking cute. I just have to say that I LOVE 4 MONTHS! Things have gotten SO much easier. Nursing is a breeze compared to what it was at the beginning. He is so fast now and it doesn't hurt anymore..hallelujah! He has had many milestones this month...here we go..:)

-April 11th-Jacks rolled over from tummy to back
-April 28th-First Laugh!
-He is smiling and responding SO much more now. It makes it so fun! I love it.
-He grabs his feet all of the time now..It's the cutest thing! He has also begun to stick his feet in his mouth.
-He is starting to grab at toys more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment