Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5 Months













5 months is so fun. He is really starting to get into a routine. He is sleeping so much better at night too. I probably only get up once or twice..if that. He is going down better for naps also. Before I would always have to nurse him to sleep but now he can usually fall asleep on his own. We do a bath every night before bed time. I think this has helped a lot with his sleep. He doesn't take a bottle anymore..So that has been a little tricky with work but we have seemed to manage. Tom is so great and watches him every time I go to work. So grateful for a helping husband! Some new milestones...

-May 28th rolled over from back to tummy
-Is laughing a lot more
-Sucks on his feet all the time now..funny boy:)
-So interested in the world around him!
-He grabs at so many things now
-He REALLY knows when I leave the room now
-He has found his voice...COMPLETELY..he talks all of the time now. Quite loudly too might I add..:)
-Well we already know he loves the bath, but he splashes everywhere! All of the walls get splattered with water and I am soaked by the end of bath time.
-I took him for his first swim! He LOVES the water. I was nervous he wouldn't like the cold, but he didn't seem to care!
-He loves being outside. That is one thing that always seems to calm him down.
-He is so alert and so active.
-He has such a great grip...especially on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment